The Exitrax range has been developed from the ground up by the team at Mean Mother 4X4, alongside a leading plastics engineering team.
The 18 months of research and development, as well as countless hours of testing has culminated in the release of a trult original recovery board, unlike anything else on the current market.
Exitrax is available in three unique sizes; 930mm, 1,110mm, and 1,150mm.
The 1110 Series are our mid-range all-rounders, suitable for most applications. These guys are ultra-tough and amazingly flexible; the perfect solution for the weekend adventurer.
- Durable Polypropylene construction
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Ultra-tough cleats for superior grip
- Low profile stacking for easy mounting
- Compatible with most recovery board mounting systems
- Innovative design reduces effort for extraction
- Strategically placed engagement nodules reduce wheel spin
- Ground engagement teeth reduce board movement during recovery
- Balanced handles for comfort while carrying
- Smooth, rounded channels help distribute weight evenly
With its Quick Release, High Quality Corrosion Resistant Nylon Material…. you’ll have Peace of Mind these will Work when you Need them Most
* Safely and Securely Mount Recovery Boards
* Quick Release Locking System
* Holds up to 4 boards
* Fits all Leading Board Designs
* Includes 2 Mounting Brackets
* Anti-Theft Padlock-able Design (Padlock not included)
* Light-weight Tough Design
* Easy Twist Slide and Lock Design
* Multiple Adjustable Pin Mounting Points
* Universal Mounting Brackets
* Lifetime Warranty
Australian Innovation Patent 2020104223