Mean Mother® Maxi 4x4 3 - 110lpm Air Compressor with Wireless Remote Control
MOST PEOPLE HUNTING FOR A 4X4 AIR COMPRESSOR GIVE UP IN FRUSTRATION BECAUSE:
- They want a powerful unit but don't want to spend a lot of money
- They don't really trust buying online because they've had bad experiences in the past
- They don't know which 4x4 Air Compressor to choose
- Or think they're all the same and come out of the same factory
WELL WE'VE SOLVED ALL OF THOSE PROBLEMS FOR YOU WITH OUR MEAN MOTHER AIR COMPRESSORS. TAKE A LOOK AT THIS:
- A Powerful 110L/Min Free Air Delivery F.A.D. It'll handle most jobs you throw at it
- 5 year warranty to give you peace of mind. We stand behind our gear if you're not completely satisfied
- Designed by an Australian company that's been around for over 50 years
- Reliability in an Air Compressor that it won't break down when you need it most. You just don't find this these days
- Reasonably priced so it won't break the bank without compromising on quality
- We only use the highest quality parts so you know it's good.
The Mean Mother MMACM3 Maxi 4X4 3 Heavy Duty 12V Air Compressor has been designed for serious off road use.
It’s equipped with all the standard features you’d expect in a compressor of this quality such as thermal overload & circuit breaker protection, as well as a premium wireless remote control.
THE FIRST WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL ON THE MARKET
The remote allows the user to start and stop the inflation process and get accurate tyre pressure readings without having to go back and forth to the compressor to continually turn it off and on.
The 110PSI/ 758kPa output will inflate an average 4x4 tyre (205/60R16) in around 3.2 minutes. The MAXI 3 has been built on the same platform as our highly successful Maxi II air compressor. The 110PSI/ 758kPa output will inflate an average 4x4 tyre (205/60R16) in around 3.2 minutes.
Why is it so good?
Premium wireless remote
- Powerful 110L/Min F.A.D
- 45mm cylinder 0.65hp (0.48Kw) permanent magnet motor with cooling fins
- 55 minute duty cycle (@40psi)
- On/Off Power Switch
- Thermal cut-out protection
- Metal Sand Tray fitted with rubber feet
- 2.4m power leads with quality battery clips
- 5.0m rubber inflation hose
- Sturdy In-line dial pressure gauge (0-150psi)
- Heavy duty Battery Clamps
Inbuilt tyre deflator
- Separate quick connector fitting
- Screw or thumb lock valve adaptors
- Heavy duty storage bag included
- Weighs in at 5.6kg
- Dimensions: 27cm x 14.5cm x 19cm.
Click & Collect - Darra, Brisbane
Pick-up from 64 Argyle Parade, Darra QLD, Australia
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.