Mean Mother® 4x4 Tyre Deflators - 4 Pk
Air Down Multiple Tyres Simultaneously - Easily deflate each tyre from 40-18psi in approx 2 1⁄2 mins (265/70/17)
The Mean Mother 4x4 Tyre Deflators are a must have product for reducing multiple tyres pressures fast for going off-road - this increases the tyre footprint, which greatly improves your traction and reduces the chance of getting bogged in soft, muddy, or sandy conditions.
- Accurately adjust deflators by dialling the inner gauge to the desire pressure shown between 10-30psi
- Time saving. Precise, Set and forget design
- Save your knees with no kneeling down and waiting for each tyres to deflate
- Simple design - Easy to pull apart and clean
- High-vis coating so easy to find if dropped
- Stainless steel components
- Includes a conveniently integrated schrader thread to secure vavle cap during deflation. FIRST DEFLATOR WITH THIS INNOVATION
- Deflators include Bonus spare valve caps (in case you lose one)
- Easy Twist hexagonal body design
- Storage pouch/bag
- Registered Design 202118097
A reduced tyre pressure also allows your tyres to absorb rougher terrain as the tyre rolls over an obstacle, for example a rock or tree branch. This absorption assists in maintaining momentum of your 4WD.
- Never exceed vehicle manufacturer’s maximum recommended tyre pressure; the vehicle recommended tyre pressure placard is usually located in glove box, driver’s pillar, or under front of bonnet.
- Tyre pressure should be checked weekly to avoid unnecessary wear.
- Driving with reduced tyre pressure will greatly affect vehicle handling.
- Checking tyres after driving may cause an inaccurate reading; always wait until tyres have cooled.
- Always remember to restore your tyre pressure to recommended
FREE Shipping on Orders over $150
Click & Collect - Darra, Brisbane
Pick-up from 64 Argyle Parade, Darra QLD, Australia Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.