Exitrax® Recovery Board Ultimate 1150 Gunmetal Grey
RECOVERY BOARDS AREN'T CREATED EQUAL
Most 4x4ers either buy the cheapest Recovery Board to save on price or the one that's been around forever but costs a small fortune to buy because 4x4ers know they can trust their quality.
Well how would you feel if you could get THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS?
A REASONABLY PRICED RECOVERY BOARD that has the QUALITY of the brand that has been around forever and comes with a LIFTEIME WARRANTY.
Exitrax by Mean Mother 4x4 is that RECOVERY BOARD THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR.
The Exitrax range has been developed from the ground up by the team at Mean Mother 4x4, alongside a LEADING PLASTICS ENGINEERING TEAM.
The 18 MONTHS OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, as well as countless hours of testing has culminated in the release of a true original recovery board, unlike anything else on the current market.
The 1,150mm ULTIMATE SERIES are constructed using the TOUGHEST, MOST FLEXIBLE NYLON around. These are specially designed for the off-road extremists who demand ultimate performance!
13 REASONS WHY OUR RECOVERY BOARDS ARE UNIQUE
- Designed by a company that's BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 50 YEARS. So you know they know a thing or two about making great products to stay in business this long
- Reinforced nylon construction for maximum strength and maximum flex
- Comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- Compatible with the Exi Link linking plate and 4x4 jack base
- Ultra-tough cleats for superior grip
- Strategically placed engagement nodules REDUCE WHEEL SPIN
- Ultra-low profile stacking for easy mounting
- Compatible with most recovery board mounting systems
- Innovative design reduces effort for extraction
- Ground engagement teeth reduce board movement during recovery
- Balanced handles for comfort while carrying
- Smooth, rounded channels help distribute weight evenly
- Comes with a leash for EASY EXTRACTION FROM MUD AND SAND
FREE Shipping on Orders over $150
Click & Collect - Darra, Brisbane
Pick-up from 64 Argyle Parade, Darra QLD, Australia Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.