Mean Mother® High Lift Jack 48"
One of the most practical recovery accessories you can have is a Mean Mother 48" High Lift jack. It can be used in situations where it is necessary to lift, winch, clamp, pull and push.
They are useful in lifting a vehicle clear from obstacles that come into contact with the underbody. By lifting the vehicle holes can be filled or articles such as rocks, wood or sand tracks can be positioned to assist in creating traction for the wheels.
- Total height 48" (122cm)
- Minimum lowered height 110mm
- Maximum lifting height 1020mm
- Working Load Limit (WLL) 1500kg
- Jack complies with mandatory requirements of AS/NZS2693:2007
* This jack requires lubrication prior to use. Failure to lubricate may impact on the function of this jack. High Lift Jacks are often stored in positions where they are exposed to rain and salt. Regular cleaning and lubrication is required to ensure they are in safe working order. Failure to do so may result in a lifting mechanism failure.
Click & Collect - Darra, Brisbane
Pick-up from 64 Argyle Parade, Darra QLD, Australia
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.