Mean Mother® Kinetic Snatch Rope 9m - 9500kg
The Mean Mother kinetic ropes offer a huge advantage over traditional snatch straps, with 30% stretch.
This provides a safer and smoother recovery, resulting in less strain on the vehicle’s recovery points and chassis.
* Safer and Smoother to Use During Recoveries
* 9,500kg (20,944lb) Minimum Breaking Strength (M.B.S.)
* High Quality, Super Strong Nylon Material
* 30% Stretch
* 9m x 19mm (29’ x 3/4”)
* Eyelets protected with a thick P.U. coating
* UV and abrasion resistant
* Includes durable carry bag
* Complies with Australian mandatory standards for recovery straps
* Tested in NATA certified facility
Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS)
It is recommended that the minimum breaking strength of the strap/rope should be between 2 and 3 times the vehicle’s gross vehicle mass (GVM) *GVM means the maximum loaded mass (including the vehicle’s chassis, body, engine, engine fluids, fuel, accessories, driver, passengers and cargo) of a vehicle as specified by the vehicle manufacturer on a plate affixed to the vehicle or assessed by the road authorities in the absence of a plate.
When using a snatch strap/rope carefully follow the safety guidelines set out in the instruction sheet included with each kit.
When used in accordance with the “Guidelines for safe use of vehicle Recovery Straps”, vehicles may be recovered with minimal risk of injury to people or damage to vehicle equipment.
All Mean Mother Kinetic Snatch Ropes are made from quality nylon webbing with 30% elongation. All our ropes meet Australian standards.
Guidelines for safe use of Vehicle Recovery Straps – Snatch Straps
- AAAA Snatch Strap Guidelines_compressed
Mean Mother Snatch Rope User Manual 2021 - MMKR95T MMKR13T Manual-min(1)-compressed
Click & Collect - Darra, Brisbane
Pick-up from 64 Argyle Parade, Darra QLD, Australia
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.