Dr Air™ 9pce Tubeless Tyre Repair Kit
For Cars, 4WDs, Trailers, RVs & Light Trucks
9pce tubeless tyre repair kit
- 1 x piercing tool
- 1 x threader spike
- 1 x file/trimming knife
- 1 x tube of rubber cement
- 5 x tyre repair plugs
This Method of Repair should only be used in Emergency Tyre Repair Situations. The Tyre should be Inspected and Properly Repaired by a Qualified Tyre Fitter at the earliest Opportunity.
1. The Wheel should be Removed from the Vehicle following the Manufacturer’s Recommended Procedure.
2. Inspect the Tyre and Remove the Object that has caused the Puncture, use Sponge and Soapy Water to help identify the Position. If the Tyre Walls are Punctured they must not be repaired using this Method.
3. A Rasping Tool has been included to Clean and Prepare the Punctured Hole. Applying a Small Amount of Vulcanising Adhesive to the Hole prior to rasping will aid Insertion of the Probe Tool.
4. Select the appropriately sized Repair Cord for the damaged Area and Centre it through the Eye of the Insertion Tool. Push the Cord down through the Hole until you have inserted two-thirds of the Cord. Withdraw the Insertion Tool with a single Motion. The Tip of the Insertion Tool has been designed to separate and release the Cord as it is withdrawn.
5. Trim off the Excess Cord with the Knife provided. Inflate the Tyre to the recommended Pressure. Check the repaired Tyre using soapy Water to ensure the Hole has been sealed prior to remounting the Wheel.
Click & Collect - Darra, Brisbane
Pick-up from 64 Argyle Parade, Darra QLD, Australia
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.